Each SLS module includes an extensive Teachers’ Kit that includes:
- Timed and adaptable Lesson Plan
- Quick Summary of Student Action Packs
- Student World View: this quick survey of questions establishes the current world view of the student before they start to explore the topic
- Video clips: accessible through online links or on a 2 DVD set. This compilation of short clips sets the stage for an exploration about the issue in the introductory lesson.
- Lesson Media Notes summarizing content on video clips shown in class
- Class discussion questions and a choice of engaging activities to explore the core assumption that have resulted in our current sustainability issue
- Aboriginal Wisdom Quotes are included in each Lesson Plan and each Student Action Pack
- Answer keys to Student Action Packs are on-line for teacher access only
- Rubrics for assessing Presentation
- Student SLS Award certificates for completing each SLS Module.
Click here to download a sample Lesson Plan (Value C: Conservation)
Click here to download a sample Student World View