Is your environmental or social justice club feeling overwhelmed by the climate crisis, wanting some extra training or mentorship, or needing some seed funding to get an exciting project off the ground?
Join the Be the Change Action Network to accelerate your climate action efforts! Request “Youth for Climate Action” training, guidebooks, and mentorship from experienced youth mentors based on your club’s needs! When you join, your project will be added to our Action Map (above), so youth across BC can get inspired by your work.
What you get for signing up:
Guidebooks focused on youth collective action on topics such as
- Climate change and climate science
- Anti-racism and equity
- Strong, positive team-building foundations
- Project planning
- Self-Development - building resilience and deeper connections to self, community, and nature
Workshops on specific organizing topics such as:
- Team building
- Project planning
- Self Care and Time management
- And many more!
- Mentorship from an experienced youth mentor who can offer hands-on support and problem solving to advance your project and help develop your organizing skills
- Funding to advance your climate action project (on a case-by-case basis, not guaranteed)
By joining the Action Network, you can get access to all of the above -- or pick and choose whatever best suits your club’s needs. BTCEA is able to provide this support to youth clubs taking climate through our Youth for Climate Action initiative.
If you and your club are interested in creating positive environmental and social change, join the Action Network today!
At Be the Change Earth Alliance we aim to empower students and teachers with the resources they need to learn about climate change and take action. To honour the call of the youth, we are bringing students and teachers together through this initiative to:
CONNECT - RAISE YOUR VOICE - BUILD YOUTH POWER - CONTRIBUTE TO LASTING SYSTEMIC CHANGE - ACCESS CHANGEMAKING RESOURCES AND TRAININGS