Student Leadership for Change (SLC) is now FREE for BC teachers.
Sign up steps:
- Fill out the form on the right.
- Check your email for instructions on how to create a password, access the online materials, and register your students.
What do I get for signing up?
Sign up provides access to the entire SLC English & French Programs, which includes:
- 5 independent, interchangeable modules that focus on developing core values for a sustainable worldview and lifestyle
- Four exciting units, focused on Climate Action, Climate & Connection, Community Health, and the UN SDGs
- Green Careers Package – great for CLE & CLS
- The ‘Innovation’ module for supporting independent and/or Capstone projects
Each module includes:
- Lesson plan
- Classroom activities
- 8-10 inquiry- & project-based 'Action Packs' focusing on specific global sustainability topics
- Student & teacher toolkits
Ask Us About:
- Our student workshops and teacher Pro-D's
- Distance education versions of SLC program materials
- LEDD – French versions of materials
- SLC teacher answer keys
If you believe in our work and find our resources valuable, please support us by becoming a donor!
We are committed to equity and the wide accessibility of our resources. Your support helps us continue this commitment through the Open Access pilot.
At the end of the school year, we’ll kindly ask you to complete a feedback survey on your experience using our SLC materials. Your support here is greatly valued.
Note: please bear with us as we undergo a change in our program name from Student Leadership in Sustainability (SLS) to Student Leadership for Change (SLC) to reflect our content updates.